Video language: English
I really fucked up this time. Making bets with him will never change I loose every time. He tied me on some stools in a very uncomfortable position. I was having a hard time keeping my toes back so he put nipple clamps on me and tied my toes to the clamps. Now I had no choice. If I moved my toes it pulled my nipples so hard. Then the bastard put cloths pins on my toes and really beat my feet with Cains,paddles.crops and a paint stick. Yes the tears are real. It really hurt so bad. It taught me to never bet him again
My boyfriend left me with the thick log broke my furry hole ... it hurts less already. @ cibelyyasmin sp I took it in the end he took the fuck in his mouth and it gives me harder it hurts me will. Slowly daddy, it hurts but I like how he catches me, I am a transvestite only in arequipa peru whatsapp 947267988 I have a place and condoms. Deep dildo play in the ass of the year is ... thick, durable, firm and with a skinny brunette and hot blonde shem! ale. ITS SO PAINFUL, MY CUNT IS GETTING DESTROYED BY A YOUNG COLLEGE FRAT THICK COCK, ITS TOO FUCKING FAT , I CANT TAKE IT!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:24
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 100.6 MB

Comments
Post a Comment